Friday, May 8, 2009

He's WALKING!

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST THIS! DUH!

He's walking!!!

Christian finally let go last week. He's been what Dan calls a bi-ped for over a week now. He's so cute! My dad calls him little Frankenstein - the way he holds out his arms. I think he looks more like Mr. Smithers.

He's pretty good on his feet. In the morning when he's cranky he cries when he falls or trips or isn't as agile. But then as he gets going, he is more confident.

Last night when I came home, he walked himself to the door to greet me. (Even Dan doesn't always do that:)!)

He's also saying hello (especially when he plays with our cell phones) and shoes.

OH - and he's covering his mouth with the back of his hand and doing a sort of intermittent call (kinda like Indians in old movies). Super cute!

No comments: