Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallows Eve



Christian will dress up like a penguin tonight. Too bad he will be too young to enjoy candy:) His uncle Peter bought him the costume last month. We are excited to take pictures:) Maybe I'll get around to posting one here!

Other than that, he is still teething and trying to crawl. This next month I want to focus on getting him 'back' to falling asleep on his own. He's had some tough nights and to make up for my working full time, I baby (ha!) him back to sleep more often than I should.

I also want to work on introducing more solids to him. I feel like we've just been getting by. We are so busy but I need to make sure that the variety is there. Especially the finger foods! He does eat cheerios, but isn't that interested in them.

The 8th month is upon us! Can't believe it. This next month we will fly to Sacramento for Thanksgiving (he'll actually be able to eat Turkey and mashed potatoes!!) and then the next month to Germany! The time is flying in some ways.

But back to the present. He will arrive here at work soon with his dad. We'll dress him then go off to church for the 'Slime Fest'!

Enjoy the candy everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun! can't wait to see those pics! he is sure growing up fast :)