Monday, August 18, 2008

Teething

I think we've entered the world of teeth. We realized it last Thursday. The cutting has made our sweet boy clingy and crabby. Knowing that it is teeth makes it easier in some way - we can help comfort him. I was able to buy some teething rings that you chill in the fridge, and we did also buy some Oragel. I don't like the idea of giving him medicine too much already, but I did apply some this morning. He was happy for about 15 minutes! Maybe the washcloth we gave him to chew on wiped the gel away... Dan doesn't want him to have teeth yet, says he's cute the way he is. I think he'd be cute with a little tooth on the bottom gum, which is where I can feel them. We hope that the soreness isn't too intolerable. How annoying pain can change one's mood! (Aren't we all like that?)

No comments: