Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christian's leeps and bounds

Christian is growing up! :) I mean it seems like everyday he is learning something new. Last Friday he clapped and hid behind his blanket to peek a boo at me. In one day! And other the weekend he signed 'all done' when he was done eating. He's pulling up and almost cruising. I love to watch him discover the room he plays in and the toys I set up around it. He hits his little cars and chases after them. He's pretty content to play by himself - well that is if you are still in the same room. Otherwise it's freak out time. He's definitely going through some separation anxiety issues, to his father's frustration. I like that he needs me - I just wish I was there more for him!! Such is life right now. Another milestone - he's exerting his will! He's testing boundaries. He smiles when we say no! Already! Only 10 months. Egad!

No comments: